SoS - Southern Owls Supporters (aka South West Owls)

Guest Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

So where you been hiding then, and what do we owe this visit to?

Nutters - great holiday in Morocco thanks and the break in Barca the week before was well needed :) Back hard at work in Brizzle and lurvin it - beats the daily 4 hr commute to Reading any day lol

Will you be in the lounge next Saturday? Me and nephew will be there :-)

So where you been hiding then, and what do we owe this visit to?

Nutters - great holiday in Morocco thanks and the break in Barca the week before was well needed :) Back hard at work in Brizzle and lurvin it - beats the daily 4 hr commute to Reading any day lol

Will you be in the lounge next Saturday? Me and nephew will be there :-)

I might be, feeling a bit like i cant be arsed any more after going to preston today..I;ll let you know

what you do with dead fish mate, is strictly your business - I won't tell a sole......... :dry:

Very much apriciated (grrr whys my Firefox spell checker not working!)

The last person to let that story slip is now 6ft under!

Guest Briscoe Inferno

just checked in.........good to hear folk are OK.

distraught at how things have gone on at SWFC since the end of last season - lurching from crisis to another.

Guest Phil V1

Got my ticket for Plymouth.... :biggrin:

Filloz?

Any other lurkals? :cool:

Yeah, I've got mine. Ordered online on Monday and they dropped through the door yesterday.

So I'll be making the short trip down from Exeter, just hope we can avoid getting a complete drubbing!

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Yeah, I've got mine. Ordered online on Monday and they dropped through the door yesterday.

So I'll be making the short trip down from Exeter, just hope we can avoid getting a complete drubbing!

Nice one Phil.....

don't be a stranger :biggrin:

Guest Phil V1

I will be there again :biggrin:

Anyone got a recommendation of a pub near Home Park to watch the Arsenal vs Man Utd game in before our match?

I'm taking 3 non-Owls down with me on Saturday and one of them desperately wants to watch this before heading to the ground.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Anyone got a recommendation of a pub near Home Park to watch the Arsenal vs Man Utd game in before our match?

I'm taking 3 non-Owls down with me on Saturday and one of them desperately wants to watch this before heading to the ground.

The Brittania 200 yrds from the ground on the corner of the park might have a screen? anyone confirm that...

Guest dee eye can e oh

The Brittania 200 yrds from the ground on the corner of the park might have a screen? anyone confirm that...

The Britannia does have a screen. It is also full of Argyle fans though.

Guest Pickle66

Didn't have a problem in the Britannia season before last, and plenty of wednesdayites in there with colours, and yes has screens

Last season - that one down from the station on the roundabout (name escapes me), London Owls meeting point...well got there and no Sky Sports as new managers. Food poor too. Not sure if improved or not since

Guest Phil V1

Didn't have a problem in the Britannia season before last, and plenty of wednesdayites in there with colours, and yes has screens

Last season - that one down from the station on the roundabout (name escapes me), London Owls meeting point...well got there and no Sky Sports as new managers. Food poor too. Not sure if improved or not since

Thanks guys, we'll give the Britannia a shot then.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

*stands up*

woooo your right, lunch time drinkings hit me again!

:P

For you my friend.....it is afterall a long way to fall back to earth if you do get a bit wobbly :laugh:

For tall people - i recommend vodka redbull which still allows your legs to work even if your brains addled :laugh: