SoS - Southern Owls Supporters (aka South West Owls)

Guest Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

If anyone is going to the Java Lounge tonight, I will be there at 7.30.....

I wont make it back to Weston for 7, so not sure why i put that time lol. I will probably be sitting there on my own anyhow given no response from anyone except NunOwl

UP THE OWLS

Guest Pickle66

Hi Bristolowl

I arranged if for Weston, as there are a few of us based here......

Equally Jon and Joe your new Owlstalk owners are Weston based, and the meet was at the Internet Cafe Jon owns. Only me and Jon there anyhow :-)

Happy to do the next one in Bristol, providing I am not going to be there on my own.

When do you want it, and more importantly where? I use the train but work in Bristol

Let me know

Guest Infamouszigg

Pickle,Have you made contact with NunOwl6 for saturday yet?He has offered to pick you up from the Nuneaton station.Infamous 'Z'

Guest Pickle66
Pickle,

Have you made contact with NunOwl6 for saturday yet?

He has offered to pick you up from the Nuneaton station.

Infamous 'Z'

I will reply. I got a train ticket to Coventry, but was going to look at the times through to Nuneaton from Brum, just havent had chance yet....

will need to go home from Coventry station as getting a train via reading as going to go to my cousins and travel home sunday, easier :)

Have replied to Nunowl and Nuneaton owl - its the same train i would get to Coventry (well leaves the same time anyhow so assuming it is) be at Nuneaton 1253 railways allowing!!!!!

Edited by Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

Hello All

Has anyone been going to Games, what do you think to the football being played?

I missed the game Saturday as was at Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest but everything I have read praises the Owls performance!

Anyone attending games over the festive period?

Matt - has Trudy had the little one yet, am assuming so? Hope all is going well :-)

UP the Owls

Guest nunowl6

Hello All

Has anyone been going to Games, what do you think to the football being played?

I missed the game Saturday as was at Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest but everything I have read praises the Owls performance!

Anyone attending games over the festive period?

Matt - has Trudy had the little one yet, am assuming so? Hope all is going well :-)

UP the Owls

hi pickle i am going to the game sat against s/hampton

and the game on new years day if you are in the lounge will have a festive drink together if not have a merry xmas and a happy new year

all the best

nuneaton owls living the dream

Guest Pickle66

hi pickle i am going to the game sat against s/hamptonand the game on new years day if you are in the lounge will have a festive drink together if not have a merry xmas and a happy new year all the best nuneaton owls living the dream

Hiya . I am not up for the Hull game, as coming up for the Barnsley game and need some time at home :biggrin: Me and Joseph will be in the lounge on Saturday, we have to go to the reception at Hillsbro too as I made a bid for one of those signed calendars that were on the OS, and won lol So pre-christmas drinks sounds great, the usual lot coming up?

Guest Infamouszigg

Hiya . I am not up for the Hull game, as coming up for the Barnsley game and need some time at home :biggrin: Me and Joseph will be in the lounge on Saturday, we have to go to the reception at Hillsbro too as I made a bid for one of those signed calendars that were on the OS, and won lol So pre-christmas drinks sounds great, the usual lot coming up?

So you're up for Barnsley THEN,How you getting there?I may have a solution!CheersInfamous 'Z'Midlands OwlsLoud & Proud

Guest bristolowl

missed out on a ticket for barnsley , so went to the hull game . not to sure about man city ,would like to go derby also.

Guest Pickle66

missed out on a ticket for barnsley , so went to the hull game . not to sure about man city ,would like to go derby also.

Hiya, hope you enjoyed despite the result on Monday. I am staying put tomorrow (today now just realised) as a pain in the arse on the trains sundays! Am in Ireland for my friends wedding next weekend, so miss Derby away, which is a bummer as that was a crackin day out last season.Am up for the Sunderland game on the 20th - anyone else going up?Matt - if you are reading this, is it a baby boy or girl????? Hope all is well Edited by Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

Has everyone fallen off the face of the earth or something...... where's everyone gone?

I can't be the only one still travelling up to games surely

:clap2:

Guest Pickle66

Thought I would start up this thread again, am sure there isn't just me down here :-)

Anyone going up to Hillsbro on the 26th for the Everton game and happy to take a passenger? I am happy to contribute towards petrol. Work in Bristol so looking to go up late afternoon if anyone can help

Well both of you, but more him

I'm good ta, just waiting for Uni to start, pulling a 9-5 job to fund various drunken behaviour inccodents!

Hows yourself?? Returned from your many travelles away from old blighty?!?!