SoS - Southern Owls Supporters (aka South West Owls)

Guest Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

Nuneaton Owls will be there. Are you going to the Wednesdayite bar at the Niagra club

Not sure, will see what brother in law and nephew want to do. Cant remember what time I get to Sheffield, got to meet them at the ground or somewhere to get my ticket anyhow. If there will see you there so to speak :-) If not, will be there next time I am up.

Not sure, will see what brother in law and nephew want to do. Cant remember what time I get to Sheffield, got to meet them at the ground or somewhere to get my ticket anyhow. If there will see you there so to speak :-) If not, will be there next time I am up.

Top lady, see you soon.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

******Bump******

Anyone heading up the M5 on Saturday?

Train for us this time so we can let our hair down. :happy:

Guest Pickle66

Anyone off to Argyle on Saturday afternoon from Brizzle/Weston-Super-Mud area??Debating on going and if anyone was driving down and could give a lift I would happily contribute towards petrol costs :biggrin:

Guest Infamouszigg

Good to see you also are still about in the Wednesday ether! :-)The Long Eaton Owls will be up in the Niagra along with the Burton Owls, North Wingfield Owls and Chaddeston, (Derby) Owl.Get thi sen in for a light oneInfamous Z

Guest Pickle66

Am gutted

It was a long way home last night and even more so when the replacement bus service from Birmingham to Gloucester missed its connecting train to Brizzle..... I ended up getting home at midnight instead of 1030 and was well hacked off.

Anyhow will just have to start planning the plymouth game, and then some other numpty teams, in the hope we actually have a miracle and get out that division at first attempt lol

I renewed my season ticket cos thought we would stay up, now feeling very ripped off once again!

How's everyone keeping ?

Am gutted

It was a long way home last night and even more so when the replacement bus service from Birmingham to Gloucester missed its connecting train to Brizzle..... I ended up getting home at midnight instead of 1030 and was well hacked off.

Anyhow will just have to start planning the plymouth game, and then some other numpty teams, in the hope we actually have a miracle and get out that division at first attempt lol

I renewed my season ticket cos thought we would stay up, now feeling very ripped off once again!

How's everyone keeping ?

Dont forget the long trip to the memorial ground ! lol

Guest Pickle66

have been down to Weston S M a couple of times this summer with grandchildren and am impressed with how its getting better all the time, even more so when the pier is opened

Hello, long time no see/speak The Pier has re-opened and the town has a certain buzz about it just now. Love the works they are doing and lets hope they maintain it and keep the place clean too. Not been on the pier yet believe it or not, keep meaning to but been too busy and its not really my bag, but has to be done :-)

Was carnival night tonight - cold but dry and some great floats - so much effort goes into those things

Guest Steve Longden

Alright lads - Im based south of Bristol - season ticket holder and regular away match attendee - been to Plymouth, Yeovil and Swindon games and will be heading to Exeter on Saturday too! I hope the game stays on - heard some dodgy weather reports!

Looking forward to the FA Cup at Bristol City and hopefully a promotion party at Bristol Rovers in April!

UTO!

Alright lads - Im based south of Bristol - season ticket holder and regular away match attendee - been to Plymouth, Yeovil and Swindon games and will be heading to Exeter on Saturday too! I hope the game stays on - heard some dodgy weather reports!

Looking forward to the FA Cup at Bristol City and hopefully a promotion party at Bristol Rovers in April!

UTO!

Also based South of Bristol (Axbridge) - 3 Season Ticket Holders in my house plus two more down the road in Cheddar. Can't ever remember a season with so many local away games. One season of it will be enough though!