SoS - Southern Owls Supporters (aka South West Owls)

Guest Pickle66

Guest Briscoe Inferno

What's the damage on the train ticket? Just trying to work out whether it's going to be worth going.

68GBP......

its the match ticket thats probably more important :ohmy:

Guest Pickle66

68GBP......

its the match ticket thats probably more important :ohmy:

Enjoy the game, and even more so after today's news............... you up in Sheffield next weekend for the Colchester game?

Guest Pickle66

Thought I would pop up on here again and say hello. Is anyone else still around, based in the South West and going to games?

Know of one or two, but be good to chat to a few others.

Hi to the Nuneaton Possy and co

Thought I would pop up on here again and say hello. Is anyone else still around, based in the South West and going to games?

Know of one or two, but be good to chat to a few others.

Hi to the Nuneaton Possy and co

Hi Pickle66 its great to hear from you again , was only thinking of you [not in a rude way] the other day, was wondering how your globe trotting was going on and here you are. Do you intend making it up to H/boro or midland matches any time soon, you know we will help out with transport at our end if we can.

all the best from Big Al on behalf of the Nuneaton Owls

Guest Pickle66

Hi Pickle66 its great to hear from you again , was only thinking of you [not in a rude way] the other day, was wondering how your globe trotting was going on and here you are. Do you intend making it up to H/boro or midland matches any time soon, you know we will help out with transport at our end if we can.

all the best from Big Al on behalf of the Nuneaton Owls

Hiya,

Have been up to Hillsbro for 2 home games, and also went to Swansea away - took young Joseph with me cos he came to stay with us for a few days. Wont be up for next 2 games as go away on 20th for a week (and so feel i should be at hm tomorrow) and can't get to Tuesday night games due to work. Also now working 3 days in Aylesbury, nr Oxford and 2 in Bristol (great life i have) so harder for me to nip up to Sheff for the games without putting the other halfs nose out of joint lol. If only he liked footie, he would know what it means :-)

I will be up for Utd match of course, and going to Brum away on 25th Oct...combining the latter with a visit to the prospective in-laws. Considering Plymouth game too on 4th, usually go there

Sharing my season ticket financially with the brother-in-law this season too, so he gets a choice of games too. Where we want to be at same game, i.e. Utd extra ticket has to be purchased!!!!

Cheers re lift offers, might call on that at some point depending what games you are going to. I should maybe go back to going up and down to Saturday games in one day instead of overnights, but still feel an obligation to visit family every time lol. Wouldn't think i left home 20 years since

Where do you meet up now before the games?

Hiya,

Have been up to Hillsbro for 2 home games, and also went to Swansea away - took young Joseph with me cos he came to stay with us for a few days. Wont be up for next 2 games as go away on 20th for a week (and so feel i should be at hm tomorrow) and can't get to Tuesday night games due to work. Also now working 3 days in Aylesbury, nr Oxford and 2 in Bristol (great life i have) so harder for me to nip up to Sheff for the games without putting the other halfs nose out of joint lol . If only he liked footie, he would know what it means :-)

I will be up for Utd match of course, and going to Brum away on 25th Oct...combining the latter with a visit to the prospective in-laws. Considering Plymouth game too on 4th, usually go there

Sharing my season ticket financially with the brother-in-law this season too, so he gets a choice of games too. Where we want to be at same game, i.e. Utd extra ticket has to be purchased!!!!

Cheers re lift offers, might call on that at some point depending what games you are going to. I should maybe go back to going up and down to Saturday games in one day instead of overnights, but still feel an obligation to visit family every time lol . Wouldn't think i left home 20 years since

Where do you meet up now before the games?

Not really been a proper gathering since Wednesdayite have stopped the "lounge". The Crown or i think theres a wetherspoons in hillsborough, maybe best to check on the midland owls thread or PM any of the main players that you know.

Guest Pickle66

All fired up to beat Bristol City on Saturday, anyone else from Brizzle area going up to give the support and look forward to Monday at work :-)Have been going to matches this season anyhow, but been looking forward to this one and so glad it wasnt a Tuesday night fixture... hate the fact so many mid week games too

All fired up to beat Bristol City on Saturday, anyone else from Brizzle area going up to give the support and look forward to Monday at work :-)

Have been going to matches this season anyhow, but been looking forward to this one and so glad it wasnt a Tuesday night fixture... hate the fact so many mid week games too

Hi Pickle66 are you coming up for the Cov city game as we're starting to make a bit of a go of things pre and post match. you may enjoy it.

Guest Pickle66

Hi Pickle66 are you coming up for the Cov city game as we're starting to make a bit of a go of things pre and post match. you may enjoy it.

Hiya, afraid not am at a wedding.

You guys going to boxing day match and if so going to the lounge?

If don't see you have a great christmas and new year and catch up with you all soon am sure :-)

Hiya, afraid not am at a wedding.

You guys going to boxing day match and if so going to the lounge?

If don't see you have a great christmas and new year and catch up with you all soon am sure :-)

yes we are will be up for the boxing day match and will try to get to the wed,ite bar. hope to see you there

Where are you drinking pre match Alan ? we're in the Crow around 12ish,watching the Liverpool Newcastle match and then getting the shuttel bus that runs from the Crow ...take care

Guest Pickle66

Where are you drinking pre match Alan ? we're in the Crow around 12ish,watching the Liverpool Newcastle match and then getting the shuttel bus that runs from the Crow ...take care

Fraid not, at a wedding. Will be up for Boxing Day match if you are there in the lounge? Merry Christmas if not :-)

we are making steps to get some of the midland owls down to the Crowsnest so it might be useful if you can find the post code for SatNav use, all the best Allan

Edited by nunbarrtowls

Guest Pickle66

Anyone going to the match Saturday? I will be there - doing the round trip in one day for a change.

Wont be up for the Brum game, as not working at the minute, and will be in Milan the following weekend so can't afford to. Want to go to the Barnsley game, but for same reason likely to miss that cos of cost of travel.

Anyone going to the match Saturday? I will be there - doing the round trip in one day for a change.

Wont be up for the Brum game, as not working at the minute, and will be in Milan the following weekend so can't afford to. Want to go to the Barnsley game, but for same reason likely to miss that cos of cost of travel.

Nuneaton Owls will be there. Are you going to the Wednesdayite bar at the Niagra club