U23s v Forest (a)

5 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

The youth system is there to develop and bring through talent to the first team squad. It has consistently failed at S6. Wether it has been down to players or management this can't be disputed. 

Three home produced in the side tonight, five in the squad. Moving in the right direction I’d say, albeit from a low bar

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Three home produced in the side tonight, five in the squad. Moving in the right direction I’d say, albeit from a low bar

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Palmer is probably the best player we have produced in the last 10 years. (Hirst I can't judge). There lies the problem.

Just now, ZicoSterland2 said:

Palmer is probably the best player we have produced in the last 10 years. (Hirst I can't judge). There lies the problem.

Sure, I’m in agreement, fully. Over the last few years though, the development system has been functioning better, and we are starting to see players trickle through Its not great, but it’s a step in the right direction, and we don’t want to see it stalled