Friendlys

I think we sometimes miss a trick with Friendlies..Sure towards the start of the season, you sorta need the competition...

But hillsborough is there standing idle...

Why not the odd exhibition game...Old players back ...academy V Ex owls 11....etc...

I reckon a fair few would turn up to watch the ex Wednesday stars..albeit they are all getting on a bit..but I think it would draw a bigger crowd than ..Owls V Olympiaos...Or St Mirren

On 03/06/2019 at 18:17, asteener1867 said:

I think we sometimes miss a trick with Friendlies..Sure towards the start of the season, you sorta need the competition...

But hillsborough is there standing idle...

Why not the odd exhibition game...Old players back ...academy V Ex owls 11....etc...

I reckon a fair few would turn up to watch the ex Wednesday stars..albeit they are all getting on a bit..but I think it would draw a bigger crowd than ..Owls V Olympiaos...Or St Mirren

We go to watch Wednesday anyway, not the opposition. So here's an idea, inspired by us splitting the squad for games at Lincoln and Stocksbridge on the same day.

A fiver admission instead of paying £12 to see us play the likes of St Mirren, and it's Wednesday vs Wednesday.  If you're wearing a home shirt you support the team in the home kit, an away shirt you're the away team. Neutral colours choose either. And then even if your team loses, you go home happy because Wednesday have won. 

• Haha 1