Friendlys

3 hours ago, Snowyowl61 said:

Mansfield over 12 x 3 minute rounds at O2 Arena. Ringside seats available to fans with 700 TPP.

Once heard that some Drunken Buffoon down 12 pints of Mansfield Bitter in just over 35 mins in our local a few years back.Didn't do him much good though:Sid:

30 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Once heard that some Drunken Buffoon down 12 pints of Mansfield Bitter in just over 35 mins in our local a few years back.Didn't do him much good though:Sid:

That's only one pint every 3 minutes, I could easily do that.

(For the first pint anyway)

• Haha 1

I would have hoped preseason and the friendlies would have already been arranged.

I keep getting told the club is run better but we keep leaving everything to the last minute every season. 

We should be discussing with other club 4-6 months in advance to get friendlies arranged not leaving it till May/June.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I would have hoped preseason and the friendlies would have already been arranged.

I keep getting told the club is run better but we keep leaving everything to the last minute every season. 

We should be discussing with other club 4-6 months in advance to get friendlies arranged not leaving it till May/June.

Have others announced theirs yet? Genuine question.