My favourite bit of last night's game

There was a lot to be positive about last night. The whole team played excellent against the best side in the division despite not having much to actually play for. 

I'm sure this will spark a few joke comments but genuinely my favourite part of the game was when Barry Bannan was coming on. Steve Bruce stood behind him with his arms wrapped around him whilst he gives him a few instructions. 

It was a connection between player and manager that we have not seen for quite some time. I dont think our previous manager would have even shouted anything to his players before coming on. 

Absolutely loving this manager 

Guest Hirst1867
12 minutes ago, Onge said:

Mine was Fessi's goal, but I guess a hug between manager and player is in the same league...

4 minutes ago, the monk said:

Must say I politely applauded when FF scored, and went mental when I saw the man hug.....honest

This lol 

Fessi's goal was absolutely stunning and obviously the standout football moment of the night. But quite honestly a wonder goal once every 2 years isn't going to get us promoted. 

A fantastic team spirit and relationship between players and manager is far more likely to have significant contribution to that. Just ask our neighbours