If the Chairman agreed.

20 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I would say it depends what he's being criticised for, if it's for his naivety in accepting poor advice and his sometimes poor financial decisions fair enough.

If he's being criticised for players mistakes/poor performances then he shouldn't be held accountable.

I don’t think anyone would blame him for mistakes being made by the players. It’s more the general direction the club is heading that people are criticising him for- players frozen out, a drab manager clearly out of his depth, mismanagement of the clubs finances. Performances on the pitch are inextricably linked to the above. 

24 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

So you’re saying he’s totally immune from criticism because he’s not playing? 

Nobody in the world is immune from criticism. However its the players performance that is our main issue! We have experienced players that don't give 100% for our club. They just want their wages. You can't say the same about Chansiri. He has chucked millions at us when nobody else would and he went for it. Unfortunately it didn't pay off. He wants success as much as you or I. 

I still have faith in him. We need to survive this season, trim down the squad and wages and then try again. 

If Chansiri did walk we are screwed big time. 

3 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Nobody in the world is immune from criticism. However its the players performance that is our main issue! We have experienced players that don't give 100% for our club. They just want their wages. You can't say the same about Chansiri. He has chucked millions at us when nobody else would and he went for it. Unfortunately it didn't pay off. He wants success as much as you or I. 

I still have faith in him. We need to survive this season, trim down the squad and wages and then try again. 

If Chansiri did walk we are screwed big time. 

I’m all for being ambitious in the transfer market, but he spent money in such a way that it’s landed us in the mire of FFP and we’ll probably have to sell Reach in January to get us out of it. His latest managerial appointment is increasingly lookinging to be a total dud and that’s before you move on to some of his other decisions such a ticketing. 

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

I’m all for being ambitious in the transfer market, but he spent money in such a way that it’s landed us in the mire of FFP and we’ll probably have to sell Reach in January to get us out of it. His latest managerial appointment is increasingly lookinging to be a total dud and that’s before you move on to some of his other decisions such a ticketing. 

He knows he had made big mistakes but I genuinely think he will come good. 

If we were to win our next three games he would be the best thing since sliced bread again.

The players need to perform, give their absolute all and earn their wage.