If the Chairman agreed.

Of course. Some of our fans are an embarrassment when it comes to DC. The bloke blames us for last season and Carlos leaving! He even put a statement out saying this! He’s put the prices high and he’s the one talking about promotion constantly so he can’t be annoyed when he set the expectations and they’re not being met. 

Just take a look at our neighbours. Spent next to nothing and built a good side from cast offs and lower league players.

Just takes a decent manager to do this. 

We are a laughing stock and I’m totally flipping fed up of it. 

Jos is absolutely flipping useless but problem is we can’t afford to sack him now!

1 minute ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Very good point and I certainly wouldn't want to see a Venkys or Oyston type owner but what about someone like Amanda Stavely?

As long as they are not one of the 0.5% that are actually worse than Chansiri, I'm with you on this one. Sadly, only another fruitcake would consider buying the club given the present predicaments.

The last thing we need now is to get on the back of DC.

Hes put his own money into the club. Spent around £80 million if reports are to be believed.

Hes clearly a very good businessman so isn’t going to let the club go and take a loss, and no one is going to buy us for 80+ million. 

Lets support DC. Yes he’s made mistakes but without him now we could be well and truly screwed.