3-5-2 And 3-4-3

I think that will be our two different formations this season.

We will have 3-5-2 for the more tougher games and 3-4-3 in the games where we should be winning.

Here's how I think Jos lines up in each formation with the starter and his back up. Not added Lee or Hooper as long term injured.

(bold means I think this is the player he will start there)

3-5-2 

Dawson wildsmith

Lees Neilson

Van Aken

Pudil Thorniley 

Palmer Baker

Hutchinson 

Pelupessy Jones

Bannan Reach 

Boyd Fox

Nuhiu Fletcher

Forestieri Joao

3-4-3

Dawson Wildsmith 

Lees Nielsen 

Van Aken

Pudil Thorniley 

Palmer/Baker 

Pelupessy Hutchinson 

Bannan 

Reach Boyd

Joao Matias

Nuhiu Fletcher 

Forestieri 

As you can see I have left a few names off and not fill in all the back ups that's because I have no clear indercation of who Jos will play there and i am trying to go with what I think he is thinking based on what we know and have seen pre season and the back end of last season.

Edited by pazowl55

Think that’s fairly on money, with Lee and Hooper to come into mix. 

For or what it’s worth I think we’re stronger with 343 with 2 of forward 3 being hard working players that drop back into midfield when needed; Fessi, Jaoa, Hooper and even Nuhiu have all played that type of role for us in last few years. Adding numbers to midfield in defense and transitioning to forwards in attack. 

our forwards certainly fill me with more confidence than the rest of the team. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Think that’s fairly on money, with Lee and Hooper to come into mix. 

For or what it’s worth I think we’re stronger with 343 with 2 of forward 3 being hard working players that drop back into midfield when needed; Fessi, Jaoa, Hooper and even Nuhiu have all played that type of role for us in last few years. Adding numbers to midfield in defense and transitioning to forwards in attack. 

our forwards certainly fill me with more confidence than the rest of the team. 

It's clear we need some more additions and Hooper and Lee back as soon as possible. 

Think he signs a centre back and maybe a right wing back.

5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

It's clear we need some more additions and Hooper and Lee back as soon as possible. 

Think he signs a centre back and maybe a right wing back.

I must be only one hoping we don’t get a CB and forced to develop Neilson, JvA etc. Worst case we have Fox and Hutch in reserve too. 

I think you’re pretty bob on with those 2 teams. If it were me I wouldn’t play Hutchinson and Pelupessy together provided we had a competent midfield replacement (Hunt perhaps if we’re promoting youth), I’d drop Hutchinson in the defence at RCB and move the other 2 along at the expense of Pudil.

edit: forgot about Reach who could fill in at CM although still think he would be better at LWB.

Edited by Eccy Owl