They're making it very hard for me to part with my money

That deadline is getting closer, and I just can't bring myself to part with £600 on the back of that. 

I'm expecting the 'f off then'etc from the TrueFans, but as we stumble with the prospect of League One still there it's a dilemma.

Would extending the early bird deadline  at least until we know what division we're in, be the right thing for Chansiri to do? (morally, if perhaps not financially)

It goes beyond which league we are in. 

I get a real sense from reading this forum and social media that if we stay up, the next manager is on a hiding to nothing. That kind of atmosphere makes me wonder if its worth renewing. We clearly have little to spend to improve, so i'm not sure what DC could do to turn around fanbase

7 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

That deadline is getting closer, and I just can't bring myself to part with £600 on the back of that. 

I'm expecting the 'f off then'etc from the TrueFans, but as we stumble with the prospect of League One still there it's a dilemma.

Would extending the early bird deadline  at least until we know what division we're in, be the right thing for Chansiri to do? (morally, if perhaps not financially)

Completely agree. Can't imagine that a very high percentage of the 5-6,000 that have become new season ticket holders in the past few years will be eager to continue to do so before the deadline when they could be paying for what might be among the highest priced League One season tickets ever!

Sod renewing. Hate the way the club is run with the disgusting pricing and like it or lump it attitude from the chairman. It was patially justifiable when games were being won but the performances this season have made me lose interest completely. 

as I say , no doubt I’ll be back at some point , but right now I would rather do pretty much anything else with my weekend 

5 minutes ago, Manila_Owl said:

I get a real sense from reading this forum and social media that if we stay up, the next manager is on a hiding to nothing. That kind of atmosphere makes me wonder if its worth renewing. We clearly have little to spend to improve, so i'm not sure what DC could do to turn around fanbase

yes, I agree, but to be fair it's not like you can't buy a season ticket later when you've had a bit of a look at who is staying/going etc. I just think at the very least knowing which division  we're in would be reasonable before they take away the opportunity to buy at the best price.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

5 minutes ago, Manila_Owl said:

Sorry mate I just don’t buy that.

This squad, fully fit and galvanised by a proper manager is more than good enough for this league. We have some quality players.

The whole structure around them needs to change as does the mindset and culture of the club.

Fans would love to see passion, skill and togetherness out there on the pitch. That doesn’t cost money. We have the quality, we need someone to bring it to the fore.