Hi lads,

How easy do we think Bolton tickets will be to buy next month? I'm a season ticket holder with 530 priority points.

I suspect I should be fine but I'm making doubly sure because I've found trains from Edinburgh down to Bolton for £25 return so I'm tempted to buy them before the price gets jacked up.

Thanks

Just the regular prices of Virgin/whichever operator you want to book through it seems. To be specific it appears to be two sets of advance singles from Edinburgh to Horwich Parkway and back, going via Preston. Have to admit I was gobsmacked to find ones that cheap.

Will get it booked, thanks for the help :)

On 16/09/2017 at 22:28, Groundhopping Owl said:

Just the regular prices of Virgin/whichever operator you want to book through it seems. To be specific it appears to be two sets of advance singles from Edinburgh to Horwich Parkway and back, going via Preston. Have to admit I was gobsmacked to find ones that cheap.

Will get it booked, thanks for the help :)

Just check with operator though..the line from Preston to Horwich has been having loads of work on it recently and from end of Sept loads of Electrification of lines are occurring tried to get train in for league cup without success it was a bus service  instead... best be safe 

Not a bus service any more, trains running finally.

Nearest away pub = Beehive.

Decent food = Crown for pub food, Smokies in Chorley for BBQ, Fannies for an expensive, nice place.

Parking = Chorley New Road, near Victoria Road.  Then there is a cut through to walk to the ground.  Don't park on the Middlebrook as they are clamping down.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bez said:

Not a bus service any more, trains running finally.

Nearest away pub = Beehive.

Decent food = Crown for pub food, Smokies in Chorley for BBQ, Fannies for an expensive, nice place.

Parking = Chorley New Road, near Victoria Road.  Then there is a cut through to walk to the ground.  Don't park on the Middlebrook as they are clamping down.

Thanks Bez, didn't know about Middlebrook car parking I always buy a shed load of beer from Asda 15 mins before I go in just in case I get clobbered and stick em in the boot for an excuse...

Trains back off November from Blackpool to Preston ...

• Like 1