Ticket office problems

Anybody else having problems getting through to the ticket office?

I've just been on hold for 20 mins then been asked to ring back this afternoon as all the systems are down.

The guy(from an outside company I think) couldn't even tell me if I was able to buy 4 tickets for Bolton tomorrow.

Palmer out!

Edited by Pulsar

30 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Anybody else having problems getting through to the ticket office?

I've just been on hold for 20 mins then been asked to ring back this afternoon as all the systems are down.

The guy(from an outside company I think) couldn't even tell me if I was able to buy 4 tickets for Bolton tomorrow.

Palmer out!

Its not Carlton's Fault :ghoulguy:

I would have thought that anyone planning to go to Bolton tomorrow would have made their arrangements, and bought their tickets, before what I would consider last minute. Incidentally, anyone relying on electronic sales etc. will know that it does cause problems occasionally and these have to be corrected. Does no-one have patience any more?

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

I would have thought that anyone planning to go to Bolton tomorrow would have made their arrangements, and bought their tickets, before what I would consider last minute. Incidentally, anyone relying on electronic sales etc. will know that it does cause problems occasionally and these have to be corrected. Does no-one have patience any more?

I run my own business and open from 8am until 5.30pm Mondays to Fridays so we can do Saturdays without any problem.

However, I am reliant on clients and orders being collected on time so never know until Monday morning if I can close at 3pm on a Tuesday so I can see my beloved team for an evening away day.

The same applies for my mates who usually travel with us.

They are all employed and can only juggle and confirm times with a day or two to go.

Is this acceptable?

• Like 1