Final Table Predictor

This could turn out to be wrong, however a lot of people seem to be very confident about our rivals hardly dropping any points.

If history is anything to go by, 75 points is always enough to secure a play off spot.

Interesting that nearly every single prediction in this thread has us achieving more than that.

We're on our way. (Maybe).

1 minute ago, nebneeb said:

This could turn out to be wrong, however a lot of people seem to be very confident about our rivals hardly dropping any points.

If history is anything to go by, 75 points is always enough to secure a play off spot.

Interesting that nearly every single prediction in this thread has us achieving more than that.

We're on our way. (Maybe).

Yes very true, my calculations above are based on the tables everyone's produced here, which do seem to assume that absolutely nobody in current top 7 is gonna drop more than a small handful points from here on in. Reading could quite easily only win twice more all season, Leeds similar, Huddersfield (or us!) could draw four in a row...it's very much all to play for.

Edited by Mr. Tom

On 13/03/2017 at 16:06, BowOwl said:

Draws will be the death of us i think, has to be attack attack, every game now. Based on the assumption we will be 7th come friday night, there's no excuse to play safe  

That is a good point, if we did drop out of our he top 6 it would force us to attack (though I don't believe CC has been instructing the players to be negative)