Sheer cheek

20 hours ago, Holmes said:

Curran was a one off, not the brightest but boy he could play.  Can still see him scoring that goal at bramhal lane. How it never won goal of the season on MOTD I'll never know. 

I remember sitting in the John Street Stand that day, my brother and me jumped 4foot in the air when TC scored that goal.. Funny thing was nobody else sat around  us seemed to show the same appreciation for the brilliance of it

21 hours ago, farlego said:

Can't remember the game but Do I remember right him dribbling up to the opposites penalty box and then back to our own?

As earlier mentioned this was at home to Rotherham...background is that the week before he'd tried to score when 2-1 up and lost the ball and was boll**ed by Charlton for not taking it to the corner....so the week after and we are 5-0 up at home to Rotherham, he gets the ball on the edge of their area and takes it all the way back to our corner flag and keeps the ball there

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

As earlier mentioned this was at home to Rotherham...background is that the week before he'd tried to score when 2-1 up and lost the ball and was boll**ed by Charlton for not taking it to the corner....so the week after and we are 5-0 up at home to Rotherham, he gets the ball on the edge of their area and takes it all the way back to our corner flag and keeps the ball there

Nuhiu is brilliant at that.