Wednesdayite Coach

Guest Deleted member
The Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985

Section 1 provides for four offences:

(1)  a person who knowingly causes or permits intoxicating liquor to be carried on a vehicle;

(2)  a person who has intoxicating liquor in his possession on a vehicle

(3)  a person who is in possession of alcohol on a vehicle

(4)  a person who is drunk on a vehicle

Maximum Penalty is £1000.00

also

Penalties under the above legislation may be accompanied by the imposition of a Football Banning Order.

Guest Deleted member

You're not supposed to but when I went to Charlton people had cans of ever out and nowt was said.

I wouldn't do it though, the Coach can be made to turn back around.

At Charlton in the promotion season we left a supporter at the ground after the game as he was too drunk to board the coach without assistance

We take the law very seriously as we have another 60 passengers per coach to consider

Did that bloke ever get rescued from the toilet after he got himself locked in after Wolves away last season? (The 3-0 defeat).

I heard they couldn't get him out, and on long dark trips home from distant grounds the ghostly wail "where are we now?" can still be faintly heard on the coach.

Guest Deleted member

No, hes still there. We consider him a good luck omen and he wont be let out til after Saturdays game

Guest Deleted member

Hillsborough to Wembley in 2 hours, is Lewis Hamilton driving? Or is that 11:30pm as the ETA back home?

err yeah sorry - I was basing it on the Elmwood Farm departure but you're right - more like 12...

I hope not, i  am not sure i could stand the entire trip being overwhelmed by his massive charisma

lol

You'll be spared that Im driving down...