Wednesdayite Coach

Never been on it but know the answer is a big fat NO. It is illegal to illegal to consume alcohol on public transport, or coaches, seat belts MUST be worn, and smoking is prohibited.

This even applies to privately hired coaches or mini coaches.

Guest Salford waddle

It's a no! Regardless ill be drinking.....how strict we talking? Full weight nazi's???

Na! Not like full on SS, more like Hitler youth.

Guest mrbluesky

Simple question really, can you sup ale on it?

What you put in a flask/lemonade/Coca-Cola bottle is up to you.

Guest mrbluesky

Riiight i see wink wink nudge nudge

Err no dogging lad!!

What's the rules on Meow Meow?

Tbh I've been on coach more dogs than cat.

Guest Deleted member

When we played Leeds 3 seasons ago, 6 coaches were turned round by the Police at Woolley Edge, all beer confiscated, and the drivers of the coaches (and these people carrying booze) were fined £1000

Can I suggest if you're selfish enough to risk ruining 60 others day to Wembley you cancel and go on the train.

Get a group of Stags together and suddenly they want to break the habit of a life time and start proving their Machismo by supping ale at 9 a.m.

Then there's the teeny alkies I've seen  buying beers at half time only to purposely spill it because a) they Can't take it and b) they tell their mates they managed four half time tinnies, as if to prove their manhood, when at least two of the four ended up on the floor.

Nothing wrong with a pre match drink for those that chose but I have no sympathy what so ever for those the police prevent from entering the ground for being wobbly and/or incoherent.