Flags - Wembley

Palace have loads of flags, looks great tbh

It does look ok granted, but it all just looks too orchestrated. Too neat.

Everything we did the other night just happened.  Yeah we discussed inflatables and stuff on here but it was just supporters doing it themselves and making it happen.

The light thing was totally spontaneous, most likely brought about by someone videoing the bouncing and those opposite seeing the lights on the phones did the same. 

That is a million miles from the choreographed trend that a lot of clubs seem to be doing, flags on every seat, f******n clackers, drony Oh OH Oh,La La La,  s**t songs.

Do what we do best, Just go f*****n berserk, make a lot of noise, do our inflatable & balloon thing, and most of all when the time is right, show these latter day imposter's (including Derby, including Palace,) how to actually bounce properly. Everyone and i mean everyone totally in unison, bouncing like their life depends on it.

We know how to do atmosphere, proper atmosphere and we don't need some American type marketing Guru trying to show us how to do it.

While i'm on a rant, what the f**k was that pre match garbage at Wembley today. Only needed Beyonce's fat arse to make i complete!!!!!!

From the Wembley website re flags:-

"Flags more than 250cm in size at their widest or longest section will not be allowed and flagpoles greater than 1m in length will not be allowed".

There are other regs about flags, too, such as advertising, defamatory words, etc. Full details at:-

www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations