Leppings Lane Roundabout

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roads/works/schemes/penistone-road.html

Look its a brilliant idea the council says so , apparantly everyone from t'cross and fox hill are going to forgo asda and lidl , start using sainsburys and buy 4x4's , youll not be able to move for overfinch range rovers at kick out time from mansel and monteney schools . The cross will be the new dore , thank you mr sainsbury and your f*****g stupid traffic light obsession :-)

Edited by cross owl

I bet it's all a cunning plan

They will open up Sainsburys and there will be road carnage

And then Sainsburys will start stocking traffic lights and roundabouts for ten million quid each and the council will go shopping there for them

Then Sainsburys will have covered the cost of their new store from selling all this (and drone deliveries)

Its genius

Owlstalk Shop

They go on about this green garbaģe and then make sure their is as much standing traffic as they can muster . Sainsburys will go bust if they stock roundabouts , planners get more money for convincing morons that they need lights , still i dont care i will have my range rover and an orange missus , parson cross will be reclassified as parsons village , we will be posh innit bruv and shop at dat sainzburriz :-)

Yea great idea. Been doing that for last few matches to access Wednesdayite carpark. Problem!  According to official website concerning these roadworks the final layout includes a prohibition of left turn back into Penistone Road. Absolute 'kin chaos but not a surprise just what we expect from Sheffield Council's traffic planners. Don't think anyone in that department has driven a car in their lives!!!