Static, slow...but I'm positive.

A point was a fair result in hindsight now I have calmed down.

The way we conceded was galling and we should have seen the time out, but despite 3 half decent shouts for spot kicks I don't think we did enough to win the game outright.

I thought our movement was poor and our first touch looked Ropey.

We gave it away a lot with sloppy under hit passes.

We seemed to lack tempo and created nought for any of the three forwards used.

(surprised any of them are getting grief given the scraps they were feeding on tonight.)

The good thing is though we have played at team in good form and not lost.

We're still undefeated.

If we can take a point every time we don't play well then we'll more than certainly get a mid table finish.

A point was a fair result in hindsight now I have calmed down.

The way we conceded was galling and we should have seen the time out, but despite 3 half decent shouts for spot kicks I don't think we did enough to win the game outright.

I thought our movement was poor and our first touch looked Ropey.

We gave it away a lot with sloppy under hit passes.

We seemed to lack tempo and created nought for any of the three forwards used.

(surprised any of them are getting grief given the scraps they were feeding on tonight.)

The good thing is though we have played at team in good form and not lost.

We're still undefeated.

If we can take a point every time we don't play well then we'll more than certainly get a mid table finish.

I'd agree with all that. We look solid at the back but we are lacking a cutting edge going forward. We need some pace out wide or up top I think.

Yet we have proven previously that we can play good football, and at pace.

Tired legs, resulting from a hectic playing schedule, and a small squad perhaps, not allowing player rotation when required?

Young May ran himself ragged. Literally ragged. If he plays like that for 20 games he'll get burn out.

Still. Nice to see someone in the shirt really look like they care about working hard for a living.

Maybe tired legs. Not sure. Just seemed a bit pedestrian in the passing.

That slightly worrying short slow passing at the back like England do and have you sh*tting yourself.

Bit like a pre season game in terms of tempo (May apart)

Maybe some do need a rest. Though God alone knows who can come in for them.

I'd agree with all that. We look solid at the back but we are lacking a cutting edge going forward. We need some pace out wide or up top I think.

I think May has pace. I just don't think we had enough vision and guile to pick him out.

Think Fedor pointed out in another thread, he was even pointing where he was going to make his runs and it still didn't come.

Lee might not be Glenn Hoddle with his passing range but we do miss that players that can change the tempo of a game by the quick give and goes at the  right time that put us on the front foot.