Stuart Gray on takeover clarity,Antonio,May,Brighton

Guest JonTheOwl66

Interesting how he stuttered and started on the Antonio thing. And his surprise at Antonio saying hed got too comfortable.

In fact I'd go as far to say he sounded annoyed.

Seems fairly clear now we wanted shut, and Antonio wasn't happy.

Interesting how he stuttered and started on the Antonio thing. And his surprise at Antonio saying hed got too comfortable.

In fact I'd go as far to say he sounded annoyed.

Seems fairly clear now we wanted shut, and Antonio wasn't happy.

Although I can see where you're coming from I don't know that I agree. Especially given Stu's comments last season re Antonio, I'm not sure he's that upset to lose him. However, he did seem to get a little tangled up around that point. Could be that he's feeling a little hard done by as he was expecting cash AND Cox (that didn't sound right) and if the cash we received was the same amount then Gray's effectively down a player.

Just seen this on Michail Antonios interview about Pearce, "The takeover doesn't seem to be going through there, the players and manager don't seem to know what is happening there. So I wanted to come to a club with more stability."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11727/9409492/championship-nottingham-forest-new-boy-michail-antonio-targets-promotion