Prematch vs Bolton

Guest mkowl

Lets be reight we are a bunch of miserable sods generally and a forced atmosphere when there is nothing to play for or celebrate could be a damp squib. A lap of appreciation at the end will be fine and one or two players may be saying goodbye. I always find it sad, i have to be with the wife and kids on a Saturday for the next 3 months

Tinpot idea.

Celebrating surviving relegation is something the pigs would do.

Where have I mentioned celebrating because we've survived relegation? 

We've hardly 'survived' relegation anyway. We've had a good season & will finish the highest we have done since the 07 season(?). We've been safe for MONTHS, just not mathematically. 

Needing a reason to celebrate/create a decent atmosphere? THAT is something the pigs would do.

They'll be hundreds/thousands of people coming on the day who will be in two minds about buying a season ticket.

They'll be Dads bringing their kids, unsure about whether they'll enjoy coming on a more regular basis.

I actually can't believe I'm being shot down for asking for a bit of an atmosphere prior to kick off, when naturally a pre-match atmosphere tends to carry through till the match starts and helps the overall atmosphere. It's our last bit of Hillsborough football for a few months...I just thought we could sign off in style..ESPECIALLY considering we're not going to spend the game watching for other scores. We can just enjoy ourselves...

Maybe I'm being too much of a happy clapper? I dunno. I just thought it'd be a nice way to end our home games...

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

We've hardly 'survived' relegation anyway. We've had a good season & will finish the highest we have done since the 07 season(?). We've been safe for MONTHS, just not mathematically. 

Needing a reason to celebrate/create a decent atmosphere? THAT is something the pigs would do.

They'll be hundreds/thousands of people coming on the day who will be in two minds about buying a season ticket.

They'll be Dads bringing their kids, unsure about whether they'll enjoy coming on a more regular basis.

I actually can't believe I'm being shot down for asking for a bit of an atmosphere prior to kick off, when naturally a pre-match atmosphere tends to carry through till the match starts and helps the overall atmosphere. It's our last bit of Hillsborough football for a few months...I just thought we could sign off in style..ESPECIALLY considering we're not going to spend the game watching for other scores. We can just enjoy ourselves...

Maybe I'm being too much of a happy clapper? I dunno. I just thought it'd be a nice way to end our home games...

Its more like were negative sods but hey what do you expect following wednesday all these years lol. just got a feeling most fans think were gonna be un-active in the transfer market again and were gonna be in for another struggle next season, perhaps all us doom and gloomers want is a bit of ambition and light at the end of the tunnel! UTO

Nope I totally agree you, trying to inspire our apathetic home support to get off their backside and create some atmosphere. Far too many negative sods about, the kop is ironically full of them. Loads of them just wait for something to happen before they even get remotely excited, we have to make something happen ourselves, good idea but good luck with making it actually happen, it'll be the same 10 of us singing songs at the back of the kop for about an hour. God I sound depressed in this post... lol