Just Got Back

You too have my sympathies Sir. Worst feeling since the Palace game.

Even more disappointing for me.

Charlton were shybo and we managed to make them look good

A genuine chance to get to Wembley and we didn't look bothered.

Those players will never have a better chance in their careers and they blew it.

Bottlers. Very disappointed with all of them today. They've undone the good work of recent weeks. Unforgiveable.

Great minds and all that.

That free header to score in the first half that he ducked under in order to not spoil his haircut? Jesus H Christ!

You'll never learn.

Every time we have the chance to do something good, encourage attendance, entice the kids, we wee wee tail up big style.

Don't rush back Simon - I won't be.

You'll never learn.

Every time we have the chance to do something good, encourage attendance, entice the kids, we wee wee tail up big style.

Don't rush back Simon - I won't be.

I'm done for the season and I'll be glad when we have a forward thinking Chairman who can push the club forwards, and who can support the club for 46 games rather than 23.

Milan's falling lucky with Gray is about to come back and bite him on his ar5e.

To many players (loans) that didn't understand the importance of winning tonight.

i agree re the loan players, but not because they didnt understand the importance of winning. 

more that they looked like stangers, not the fluid team thats started to understand each other recently.

missed Semedo tonight, we didnt get near a second ball, probably missed Lee also, not much cohesion at all.

Tonight was a combination of nerves, poo reffing and injuries and fatigue catching up with us. The players heads just didn't seem switched on. Yes you could argue it was exactly the same for Charlton but we've been doing so well in recent weeks and to keep it going is difficult. I'm just gutted that we picked tonight to wee wee tail it up.

Hopefully we'll start to get a few players back soon, Reda, Antonio, Buxton for example and we can freshen it up a bit to give us a bit of a lift