Seeking a specific program from this season. Please help.

I've just been looking through my pictures on my phone and game across this one from the open day in June:

post-17950-0-77088300-1391247113_thumb.j

I remember sending it to the club when there was a request on twitter for picture from the day but then forgot all about it.

Anyway, my daughter was sat with me and told me about how a dinner lady from her school, who knows Lilly is a big fan who goes to all the games, showed her a program from this season and this picture was in it.

We don't usually but programs ourselves but would love a copy of this one. Could those of you who do buy programs please have a look through this seasons and see if you can find which one it is, then I can try and get one if they still keep spares in the club shop.

Thanks in advance

LLP.

I've just been looking through my pictures on my phone and game across this one from the open day in June:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I remember sending it to the club when there was a request on twitter for picture from the day but then forgot all about it.

Anyway, my daughter was sat with me and told me about how a dinner lady from her school, who knows Lilly is a big fan who goes to all the games, showed her a program from this season and this picture was in it.

We don't usually but programs ourselves but would love a copy of this one. Could those of you who do buy programs please have a look through this seasons and see if you can find which one it is, then I can try and get one if they still keep spares in the club shop.

Thanks in advance

LLP.

Barring the cup games I think I have every programme.

I'll have a look for you mate