Leeds Tickets

Guest UpTheOwlsss

We'll sell out don't worry!

Not worried - just makes a fool of some of the people saying last year that some grounds aren't big enough for our support.

2 weeks in, and only sold 80% of allocation against a Yorkshire rival - shocking IMO.

Guest ben29

That can't be right surely?!

Leeds v Millwall is a MASSIVE game for both of those sets of fans...171 CAN'T be right?!

I actually thought it was less than that. The police insisted on all tickets been given out on official club coaches setting off from London at stupid o clock. So hardly anyone went.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

if we sell out ill tell my leeds mates we sold out in the first few days;)

if we dont ill tell them hundreds tried to get away with under 16s tickets and didnt get away with itso didnt go to the game hahahaha

It is right.

you had to jump through some proper hoops to get a ticket.

had to be on the database, had to arrive on official supporters coach etc so think they all dint bother. can't blame em.

had to collect tickets from a collection point, noon kick off. can't blame em for not going

Guest leedsleedsleeds

looks like its self scan ticket so could possibly risk buying a concession

Wouldn't risk it unless you're baby faced mate, the stewards at Elland Road are bell ends of the highest order and when you put your ticket in the scanner it lights up red or green (red kid, green adult) just so they can have a look at who's coming in. My mate's 15 year old lad got ejected for not having ID early on this season.

Enjoy your day.