Millwall...

Guest Kim The Viking Olsen

We're driving down, Wetherspoons at Deptford and then walk it. Bit of a trek but can't do much when you're driving.

Guest chapeltom

Be arriving in London midday ish, bit of sightseeing and a pub crawl, be in the Spoons near London Bridge myself from 6 most probably.

Anyone any idea how many we've sold? I got my ticket 3 days in and it turns out I'm right in the middle of the Upper Tier... first time this season I'll get a decent view at an away match :biggrin:

Edited by chapeltom

Guest OwlsAboutThat

Anywhere that's as close to the station as possible. So a shot at either Barrowboy, Grapes or George Inn. I'll simple see where all the Wednesdayites are after work.

Guest Handsworthowl

I hate chain pubs with a passion (Spoons/Yates/Lloyds etc.) but I am a bit of a cretin when it comes to The Liberty Bounds at Tower Hill, class pub.

I hate chain pubs with a passion (Spoons/Yates/Lloyds etc.) but I am a bit of a cretin when it comes to The Liberty Bounds at Tower Hill, class pub.

I'm a bit of a saddo as I try and visit as many Spoons as I can on my travels up and down. Liberty Bounds it is then for Millwall!

trying to get a car full for this which is proving difficult being midweek, peoples work commitments etc. anyone from Rotherham area travelling down for this? Anyone know any buses/ minibuses going from rotherham area? if did end up driving to this is there anywhere to park near ground? And is it advisable to do so?!