Barnsley Away

Guest NorthStandOwl123

Guest NorthStandOwl123

please can we get an answer before this is moved?

when they go on sale tomorrow to season ticket holders is it one ticket per season ticket holder or can i buy 2 for one season ticket, my mate wants to come with me thats all and he is no longer a season ticket holder

thanks

please can we get an answer before this is moved?

when they go on sale tomorrow to season ticket holders is it one ticket per season ticket holder or can i buy 2 for one season ticket, my mate wants to come with me thats all and he is no longer a season ticket holder

thanks

They don't go on sale until 26th and to be fair if he is no longer a season ticket holder tough s**t if he doesn't get one.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-barnsley-v-owls-486719.aspx?pageView=full#anchored

Guest Go For It Owl

Whilst we are on the subject. Why the hell can I not take my four year old daughter to Oakwell? She's old enough to have a season ticket at Hilsborough but can't even attend a one off game at Oakwell!

Because the rules are different in DINGLE land

BUT if she's got 6 fingers she might be exempt

Whilst we are on the subject. Why the hell can I not take my four year old daughter to Oakwell? She's old enough to have a season ticket at Hilsborough but can't even attend a one off game at Oakwell!

There was a big issue in the local press about someone who wanted to buy his son (under 5) a season ticket and Barnsley refused on 'health & safety grounds'. Basically saying if they had to evacuate the ground they couldn't guarentee his safety, or something like that.

There was a big issue in the local press about someone who wanted to buy his son (under 5) a season ticket and Barnsley refused on 'health & safety grounds'. Basically saying if they had to evacuate the ground they couldn't guarentee his safety, or something like that.

What a ridiculous joke! My eldest went to her first game at 3 months and has had a season ticket since 3. I now take 2 girls under 6 and they are perfectly safe. If I can manage 2 girls, surely he could manage with one son just fine.

No wonder they have such poor crowds when they turn their own fans away.

What a ridiculous joke! My eldest went to her first game at 3 months and has had a season ticket since 3. I now take 2 girls under 6 and they are perfectly safe. If I can manage 2 girls, surely he could manage with one son just fine.

No wonder they have such poor crowds when they turn their own fans away.

Joke of a club and to be fair Barnsley fans are a little disillusioned with how their club is being run at the minute (ticket prices etc).

Tough decision do i go oakwell watch them enjoy banter ? Or on same day its my christmas work do watch it in pub.... Obv if it was normal day match no questions asked.. An you reckon it will goto general sale ? Anywho stuff it im there!!!!