jjday next?

im buzzing for tomorrow and im taking my lad to only his second away game,we all know its going to be a MASSIVE day out and brilliant fun so can we do a jj day next at barnsley away and go all carribean style?

There's a certain difference between Semedo and JJ, which makes that a non starter. Since he signed for Wednesday, Semedo has probably had six bad games, those being the first half dozen games of this season, where he struggled to adjust. JJ on the other hand, probably hasn't had six GOOD games since he signed for us. It's strange how people have such great expectations of people like Bothroyd, and slate him mercilessly because he isn't ripping up the championship, but JJ who is poor at best, and Llera and Reda who are very poor excuses for defenders, are worshipped. Very strange.

There's a certain difference between Semedo and JJ, which makes that a non starter. Since he signed for Wednesday, Semedo has probably had six bad games, those being the first half dozen games of this season, where he struggled to adjust. JJ on the other hand, probably hasn't had six GOOD games since he signed for us. It's strange how people have such great expectations of people like Bothroyd, and slate him mercilessly because he isn't ripping up the championship, but JJ who is poor at best, and Llera and Reda who are very poor excuses for defenders, are worshipped. Very strange.

The big difference being that Bothroyd has a big reputation, played for England and is on 25k a week from the premier league and doesn't give a sh!t about the cub or the fans. Whereas JJ, Reda and Llera put the effort in, love the club and the fans and at various times have been held up as the answer to our problems by many fans. I think we're entitled to expect more from the player from the premier league with the big ego

Guest Wilf Marshall

Buxton has been a very solid pro over the last few years. For me he is the first name on the teamsheet so a Buxton day is awesome.

Guest Teetowl

Me personally, I think we should have a Milan day on Boxing Day (Bolton away) to say thanks for everything. His name doesn't even get sung that much anymore.