time for a change ?

Stick with DJ, he is the man for the job. I can't believe people want him out, look at where we are in comparison to two years ago, the club is progressing and DJ has been a big part of that - promotion, improved style of play and better players.

Keep the faith and we'll come good, with time DJ will bring in more players, improve the squad and we'll become more consitent in our performances/results. It would be ludicrous to fire him at this point of the season. The likes of Irvine and Megson were only gonna take us so far (Irvine backwards, Megson championship and back down again at best), DJ however will get us towards the playoff places in this league but it will take a season or two.....

he's fetched some shyte into this club...

and it shows...

So caring does what exactly?

Other than ruin yet another bloody weekend.

Whatever I think doesn't make one jot of difference. And, furthermore, I don't have any decent suggestions. I haven't a clue TBH.

Jones in/Jones out - who knows, really?

lol

I blame my Father for giving me a lifetime of misery.

lol

On paper DJ looks a prize asset however all of us can't be wrong surly? people in the media saying we're not far, we wont go down etc, heard it all before and when it's too late they all come out with the same stuff.

Obviously 'caring', in and of itself, doesn't make much difference. But how can supporters so easily throw in the towel when times are hard and then slag off the players for supposedly doing the same (usually only an unsubstantiated, frustrated and lazy claim anyway), especially when the latter might easily be employed somewhere else next week?

It's borne out of frustration - a defence mechanism.

Some times the pain gets too much (bit over emotive - but it feels that way).

Wednesday can **** off for me (until the next game- then it all bloody starts again).

I blame me Dad.

lol

It's borne out of frustration - a defence mechanism.

Some times the pain gets too much (bit over emotive - but it feels that way).

Wednesday can **** off for me (until the next game- then it all bloody starts again).

I blame me Dad.

lol

Spot on for me, Tuesday night I went home grumpy and a gutless show, snapped at the dog, the missus and everyone, within 5 minutes of me arriving home everyone had gone to bed including the dog, sat down and felt like poo , just what Wednesday can do to you.