3rd division

Guest Big Guns

Guest hayden lewis

still won whether or not blackburn bolton or wolves , it's about having the fight and wherewithall to raise your game ,tbh one can only guess who would be better

and to be honest the first few matches we were winning until it was changed , since then we have done zilch .

and may i remind you that the team that has taken 2 points from a possible 27 in the last 9 league games is even more different to the team that ended last year and started this year...

Edited by Almat

Guest hayden lewis

and may i remind you that the team that has taken 2 points from a possible 27 in the last 9 league games is even more different to the team that ended last year and started this year...

Guest hayden lewis

and may i re remind you the difference in opposition this is the best squad in years and we will be fine

Our team that played against Leeds ,would be top of division 3 now by miles...

and may i re remind you the difference in opposition this is the best squad in years and we will be fine

sense at last

sense at last

and may I remind you that should we go down this season I will be reminding of this and asking who the deluded one really was. Of course, being the gent I am, should we not go down i will offer up an apology (unless it is achieved by a new manager of course). lol

Edited by Almat

because we passed the ball about in midfield in patches , the essence is goals these win games ,you can pass it about all day ,but without the goals it means nothing at least if you have a go shock horror you may win ,unless passing the ball around and looking pretty with out the goals is the hieght of supporting ones team , we must be great then,

Guest hayden lewis

because we passed the ball about in midfield in patches , the essence is goals these win games ,you can pass it about all day ,but without the goals it means nothing at least if you have a go shock horror you may win ,unless passing the ball around and looking pretty with out the goals is the hieght of supporting ones team , we must be great then,

Guest hayden lewis

no first to every ball more desire passion will to win if we only passed it a bit in midfield you was watching a different game to me