Blackpool away - I know its early, but a bit of a spot for you all

Guest pwilkysowls

Just to ley you all know (ive already done this) Travelodge have advertised their sale for April 2013, and low and behold, Blackpool travelodges are £15 for the tuesday 16 April. Not bad for a night out after the game.

nice one thanks

Guest intercity0wl

Just to ley you all know (ive already done this) Travelodge have advertised their sale for April 2013, and low and behold, Blackpool travelodges are £15 for the tuesday 16 April. Not bad for a night out after the game.

Thnks for th heads up, just booked the one at the side of the ground, Monday & Tuesday £38, Bargain.

I'm fated never to be able to go to Blackpool to watch the Owls. All started with the bloody game that was frozen off a couple of years ago - got all the way to Blackpool that time. Couldn't get a ticket for last year's cup game. This year's is midweek in term time so no chance of the day off. I'm going to see how possible it is to drive there and back on the one night I think. Or I could stay in Travelodge and set off for work at 4am...

I'm fated never to be able to go to Blackpool to watch the Owls. All started with the bloody game that was frozen off a couple of years ago - got all the way to Blackpool that time. Couldn't get a ticket for last year's cup game. This year's is midweek in term time so no chance of the day off. I'm going to see how possible it is to drive there and back on the one night I think. Or I could stay in Travelodge and set off for work at 4am...

Not exactly far is it?

2 hour drive.

Pull your finger from out your rear and go!!!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Not exactly far is it?

2 hour drive.

Pull your finger from out your rear and go!!!

Erm judging by his name it's a bit more than 2 hours.

Guest pwilkysowls

Yep it's a trip up the rush hour M6 with a bit of a risk that I might not get there in time for kick off.

Since the frozen off game I've been looking forward to going back. I'm 50\50 whether to just go for it this time!

if you dont go you will regret it!!

Ha - yeah go and get stuck in traffic and miss the start of a humiliating defeat. Don't go and miss a flying away win leading to play off qualification and a return to the premier league...!!

Don't go If this will happen. If I find out you go now and we lose all your fault. Not the players not the next manager in charge all yours!!