Leeds fans blame shifting

Guest the truth

i hate leeds as much as anyone on ere but the bad tempered atmosphere did happen once those on the north started singing that about the two fans.. sorry but it's true.

nice to see at least one fan show a bit of honesty, well done that man

Animals.

It's all right calling them animals for ripping down the boards but Wednesday fan's did exactly the same at Rochdale a few years ago. A lot of people are having a go at Leeds fans for their behaviour but i seen Wednesday fans do very similar things at away matches but on a smaller scale.

absolute walkers the lot of htem. http://www.bbc.co.uk...ll/20012421��MP (says it all really!) blaming the wednesday fans! ridiculous. I dont honestly know if there was istanbul chanting, i didn't hear it, but obviously I wouldnt condone that if some idiots were singing it. however, that does not condone punching a keeper, tearing up seats and ad boards and throwin them, invading the pitch, congratulating said cowardly keeper puncher etc..... oh sorry my apologies, Colin said it was only one idiot - I must have been mistaken thinking it was a large majority of their fans...

There was rather a lot of chanting about istanbul in the north mostly in response to them singing about Dave Jones.

Guest wadsgod

i hate leeds as much as anyone on ere but the bad tempered atmosphere did happen once those on the north started singing that about the two fans.. sorry but it's true.

whatever Wednesday sang, it didn't justify what was to follow whichever way you look at it.

Guest wadsgod

nice to see at least one fan show a bit of honesty, well done that man

And fans singing (a vile song admittedly ) condones what was to follow?