Terry Curran - "keep behind the manager, keep behind the team"

Sheffield Wednesday legend Terry Curran says fans need to stay behind the team and the manager Dave Jones as the Owls start to find their feet in a tougher division.

post-4683-0-11255200-1350298072_thumb.jp

Speaking to Sheffield Wednesday's Fan Cam at his book launch in the Owls Megastore, Curran says that Dave Jones is building the right blend for Championship success this season..

"Let's hope they've had their blip now, it's out of the way, and we have a good season now. I think he's done a great job here Dave Jones. He's got a good blend, and they try to play the right way"

"I know they've had a blip and I know people get disappointed with the blip, but keep behind the manager, keep behind the players because when they come out of it (and it's a massive club this), we're going to back in the Premiership"

Terry Curran's book 'Regrets Of A Football Maverick' is out now and details his time at Hillsborough, his fights with Jack Charlton, and his move to Sheffield United (amongst other things)

http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/retproddetail.aspx?d=83&id=3135

Owlstalk Shop

Sheffield Wednesday legend Terry Curran says fans need to stay behind the team and the manager Dave Jones as the Owls start to find their feet in a tougher division.

post-4683-0-11255200-1350298072_thumb.jp

Speaking to Sheffield Wednesday's Fan Cam at his book launch in the Owls Megastore, Curran says that Dave Jones is building the right blend for Championship success this season..

"Let's hope they've had their blip now, it's out of the way, and we have a good season now. I think he's done a great job here Dave Jones. He's got a good blend, and they try to play the right way"

"I know they've had a blip and I know people get disappointed with the blip, but keep behind the manager, keep behind the players because when they come out of it (and it's a massive club this), we're going to back in the Premiership"

Terry Curran's book 'Regrets Of A Football Maverick' is out now and details his time at Hillsborough, his fights with Jack Charlton, and his move to Sheffield United (amongst other things)

http://shop.sheffiel...px?d=83&id=3135

tc was a great player, great servant for the club, but...

not exactly known for his brains...

was he???

was he???

About ten, maybe twelve years ago we went to York races, and stopped for breakfast at TC's restaurant (it was really a transport cafe with an Italian name), just off the A1. I chatted with him and was told at least fifty times that there was only one man to manage Wednesday. When I asked him who, he just kept saying "there's only one man to manage this club", and when I asked him who, he replied yet again, God knows how many times, "there's only one man to manage this club". Finally I got the name out of him, and guess who it was. Terry Curran, no less. Nice bloke, but dear me, not the brightest.

Guest intercity0wl

was he???

Whereas over here on Owlstalk.

Edited by intercity0wl