Tales Of The Unexpected

Ethel and edna who are die hard Wednesday fans were sat in the dog and duck discussing current issues and politics.

After a few shandies the conversation got round to sex.

Ethel, said Edna enquiringly, hows your love life since you’ve been doing it the Wednesday way?

Well, said Ethel.. its been a complete waste of time and me and Joe have ended up filing for divorce !!.

It started early on in the season, everything was rosey and we were at it like rabbits doing the usual thing and loving it.

The hubby decides he wants something different to spice up our already buoyant love life.. So I say ok!!! I will do it the Wednesday way!!..

Anyhow, after a lovely meal and a few beers round town we head back home to crack on and try the new way.. After 10 minutes of fumbling around and getting used to the new style Joe climbs off and wipes it on the curtains as usual. I let out a loud BOO !!! BOO !! BOO !! And Joe looks at me non plussed and farts and heads off to watch match of the day.

Another week went by and I was ready to try the Wednesday way again, same meal and a few more beers and we rushed back to get it on.., There he was in his pit vest and under crackers round his ankles smiling away, I let out an ear piercing BOO !!! BOO!!! BOO!! . Joe went limp and shuffled off into the front room to watch match of the day..at least the curtains didn’t kop it this week.

Confused and irrational from lack of my conjugal rites I took to the message boards to find out what was wrong, they said stick with it, it will come good ,

So I carried on.. I booed him when he got home from work , I booed him when he got up to go to work and before even he could suggest we have a bit I booed him.

And so Edna,, I can definitely recommend The Wednesday Way.. Joes fooked off and I’ve got a new lover with a shiny bald head who loves tekking photos of me in my kit !!!

perhaps old Joe should have put a bit more into it like? Just to make sure she enjoyed the new wednesday way (and knowing how much she enjoyed the old wednesday way)............she wouldnt have ended up wi a bold bloke in a bib then (the footballing equivalent of being given a free transfer to Rochdale)