Changes

These are the changes id like to see made. Ok some of them might be injuries which I don't know about, we do seem to have had a rogering load of them all of a sudden....always happens whist you're in the poo poo doesn't it. But it seems DJ is still keeping players who have performed out the team and leaving these new passionless players in it.

Anyway:

Madine in for Bothroyd- Know we haven't been making many chances but the fact is Bothroyd is woefully out of form and what has Madine really done wrong? Looked like he was getting back on form and scored against Fulham and then DJ has shown no faith to him since with every other striker underperforming.

Maguire in as 2nd striker- Im sorry but if you spend 350k on a striker then still don't play him when noone else is doing the business then wtf is going on? It's not like he's a youngster, he should be ready to contribute now. If not why the hell did DJ buy him? Milan must be fuming at the money it appears DJ has wasted.

McCabe in for Barkley- Sorry but Barkley instead of McCabe when we're struggling and low on confidence is an absolute farce. The lads not even 18 yet and seems far to lightweight to play in a midfield 2 right now. McCabe will put himself about and keeps the ball well, if he is injured then we are truly buggered in this position, DJ should've prioritised this area over another defender in Taylor if we are so weak here.

Llera/Beevers in for Taylor- I could understand Taylor being brought into the side if he shows some much needed leadership but he hasn't even shown that. He's looked worse than Llera or Beevers so far, and yet he's just walked into the side. Get Llera or Beevers back in, neither have done too much wrong.

Lee/Buxton in at RB- Know Buxtons currently injured but why the heck has Lee just been dropped after having a couple of decent games? Does great for his confidence that, I bet he thinks why the hell am I here if a winger can get into the team at RB over me.

Bywater in for Kirkland- I've been saying this for weeks, why the hell don't we give Bywater a chance in goal? The only clean sheet we've had all year was with him in net vs Fulham, he communicates and organises the defence a hell of a lot more than Kirkland and was excellent in our run in last year. He also is a character and someone which the fans built a rapport with, something that this new bunch of players seem to severely lack! If he comes in and we do better, then fine, switch them back if you wish, but give him a chance ffs! Bywater must be thinking if he can't get a chance now will he ever.

Edited by swfc-dan

Agree with TheOwlsman, I'd rather pick and team and have faith with them for half a dozen games (regardless of results) than all these changes as they don't help our cause at all. I realise we'll get injuries but the constant changes at the minute are out of sheer desperation!

Agree with TheOwlsman, I'd rather pick and team and have faith with them for half a dozen games (regardless of results) than all these changes as they don't help our cause at all. I realise we'll get injuries but the constant changes at the minute are out of sheer desperation!

Fine then pick the players who have actually performed and stick with them!

Not the players who have done flip all for this football club and don't even seem to be that bothered. I'd much rather see Lines (ok injured right now), McCabe, Llera, Madine, Bywater in the starting lineup each week over this current load of throw.

Guest totemowl

These are the changes id like to see made. Ok some of them might be injuries which I don't know about, we do seem to have had a rogering load of them all of a sudden....always happens whist you're in the poo poo doesn't it. But it seems DJ is still keeping players who have performed out the team and leaving these new passionless players in it.

Anyway:

Madine in for Bothroyd- Know we haven't been making many chances but the fact is Bothroyd is woefully out of form and what has Madine really done wrong? Looked like he was getting back on form and scored against Fulham and then DJ has shown no faith to him since with every other striker underperforming.

Maguire in as 2nd striker- Im sorry but if you spend 350k on a striker then still don't play him when noone else is doing the business then wtf is going on? It's not like he's a youngster, he should be ready to contribute now. If not why the hell did DJ buy him? Milan must be fuming at the money it appears DJ has wasted.

McCabe in for Barkley- Sorry but Barkley instead of McCabe when we're struggling and low on confidence is an absolute farce. The lads not even 18 yet and seems far to lightweight to play in a midfield 2 right now. McCabe will put himself about and keeps the ball well, if he is injured then we are truly buggered in this position, DJ should've prioritised this area over another defender in Taylor if we are so weak here.

Llera/Beevers in for Taylor- I could understand Taylor being brought into the side if he shows some much needed leadership but he hasn't even shown that. He's looked worse than Llera or Beevers so far, and yet he's just walked into the side. Get Llera or Beevers back in, neither have done too much wrong.

Lee/Buxton in at RB- Know Buxtons currently injured but why the heck has Lee just been dropped after having a couple of decent games? Does great for his confidence that, I bet he thinks why the hell am I here if a winger can get into the team at RB over me.

Bywater in for Kirkland- I've been saying this for weeks, why the hell don't we give Bywater a chance in goal? The only clean sheet we've had all year was with him in net vs Fulham, he communicates and organises the defence a hell of a lot more than Kirkland and was excellent in our run in last year. He also is a character and someone which the fans built a rapport with, something that this new bunch of players seem to severely lack! If he comes in and we do better, then fine, switch them back if you wish, but give him a chance ffs! Bywater must be thinking if he can't get a chance now will he ever.

McCabe is injured.

Taylor and Gardner apparently had good games today. It appears Llera and Beevers weren't so good against Southampton in midweek.

Lee/ Buxton injured.

Bywater let 3 in versus Southampton.

McCabe is injured.

Taylor and Gardner apparently had good games today. It appears Llera and Beevers weren't so good against Southampton in midweek.

Lee/ Buxton injured.

Bywater let 3 in versus Southampton.

Southampton are a bloody prem side mate. Don't be basing decisions of a game against them. And it was 2-0 not 3, hardly a disaster against them.

So a couple are injured, I'd still bring in Madine, Maguire and Llera/Beevers then. We are seriously short in CM it appears, DJ signing Taylor over a midfielder is looking like an abysmal move.