In Dave i trust !

I think we will begin to turn it round tonight and squeeze a draw or win ...... fingers crossed. I think it will still be a bit hit and miss but i think we will get something. Although we were not very good again against Wolves I think the defence turned a bit of a corner in their performance, it's just a shame JJ made that mistake in the box but otherwise he did well playing out of position. When we have Buxton, Lee and Reda all fit again our defence will look a lot rosier. We will get there if we stick together and keep working at it.

Still not sure what Bothroyd is bringing to the team at the moment but I have a feeling he will start again.

If he don't turn it around in the next 2 games or so I fear for DJ but I think we will get something from the next 2 games.

Yeah I'd give you that one. Deffo in the top 4 though. Just needs to get Wednesday there now lol

Thought his comment about the chairman was quite ominous.

Makes you wonder what gets said between Manager and Chairman when the club goes on a run like this, is it like an employee being called into the office for a disciplinary, or do they talk things out and try and work together to resolve it?

Suppose it depends who the chairman is really.

Wednesday will turn it around ! .

I'm still backing the bloke ..... Anybody else ? .

I back him. Said on another thread that he's one of the most experienced championship managers around. Its only September for gawds sake.While I dont like whats happening in terms of results,I believe hes the man for the job.

Hes a match for all the replacements punted in this forum over the last few weeks. During the summer there was massive support for the team and DJ. Lets not panic!! (I suppose thats a message for MM too!!)

Guest stozzbozdarryll

We're in a new division . We have new players to bed in . We're in the 3rd week in September .

It was never going to be easy ! . We're all Wednesday aren't we ! .

IN DAVE I TRUST !! .

I AGREE 100% WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THIS NEGATIVITY GET BEHIND DJ AND THE TEAM (DAVE JONES BARMY ARMY)