Player ratings

GK - Bywater - looks to of put on a few pounds from where I was looking, hesitated on a few bouncing balls in the box, organises the defence well but I think he is the 2nd best keeper at the club and Kirkland will continue. 6

DR - Buxton - contender for MOTM for me, played really well is very comfortable in posession, if he had a bit more pace I think he would be in the premiership already. 8

DL - D Jones - looks really quick, did a job for us could be a contender at left back with Mattocks injury?

DC - Llera - becoming my favourite player as he looks really composed on the ball and is a beast in the air.... Nearly scored again when the ball was cleared off the line. 8

DC - Beevers - played well against brum, not so good against Millwall but played well again tonight. Needs to become consistently good!! 7

MR - Antonio - MOTM for me tonight, very strong on the ball, crossing needs to improve but he is vital for us on that right hand side. 8

ML - Nejc Pecnik - Drifted in and out of the game but he has something in his locker that I feel will win us a few points this season! Winger? Striker? Who knows? 6

MC - Semedo - like a hitman in the middle he is a very good player for us, the captain lead by example tonight, makes me laugh how he wears his shorts cordes out all the time! 8

MC - Coke - Didn't look out of place at all did he! I really rate this lad I think jones is seeing something too looks like he could be staying as back up for now 7

ST - Maguire - First half he was poor, 2nd half he wasn't much better.... Defo our 4th choice striker in my opinion! 6

ST - Madine - loved by the fans but I thought he was average tonight but we expect so much from him after last season! 7