IF YOU DONT F**KING BOUNCE

Guest MASSIVE1867

Guest MASSIVE1867

I genuinely think that the sight of thousands of Owls fans bouncing is one of the best sights in football. **** the Poznan - this can be done whenever, not just when we score. The Baggies' 'boing boing' is the only thing that comes close.

If not the best sight in football

I was stood a few rows from the front. When we were bouncing, I turned around to look towards the back of the stand at it looked flipping amazing!!! It looks even better in that video. If someone told you that was some European teams' ultras you wouldn't disagree.

Wednesday fans - MASSIVE!!!

Guest MASSIVE1867

Someone just put this on facebook ......Just read a listing from a mate of a mate, who just happens to work in the Derby County snack bar South Stand where all The MASSIVE were massed, his comment was "all the bottles were shaking and the pie stands were vibrating, I thought the rogering stand was coming down Fair play to Wednesday fans I've never experienced noise like it"Just read a listing from a mate of a mate, who just happens to work in the Derby County snack bar South Stand where all The MASSIVE were massed, his comment was "all the bottles were shaking and the pie stands were vibrating, I thought the rogering stand was coming down Fair play to Wednesday fans I've never experienced noise like it"