Tickets online - is it always a pain?

Guest chapeltom

Every season it's the same. I log into the website to try to buy a ticket for my first away game and it won't let me, telling me that I'm not a member. I bought a 5-year membership in 2009, just before the 09/10 season began. I can't make personal phone calls while I'm at work, so I now run the risk of missing out again because of the awful ticketing system.

:mad:

Although you shouldn't have to, if it's the same every season, it wouldn't do any harm to log in and check your status (i.e. on the right it will say "member 12/13") ahead of needing to buy the ticket. Then if there's a problem you can get it sorted in advance.

P.s my points for Palace have been added now. :ghoulguy:

Good point. I assumed that as I logged-in successfully with my membership number that it already regarded me as a member. I'll try to remember to look for the status on the right-hand side next season. When exactly does it update?

Couldn't tell you exactly mate.

I just remember noticing on the right hand side of the "My Account" page, in the Profile section my season ticket for this season being added to the list at some point. Probably July.

Presumably this is were membership details go as well?