Derby Away ticket

Guest OughtibridgeOwl22

Guest OughtibridgeOwl22

Anyone selling or know of anyone selling a ticket for the game next saturday?

or is anyone travelling down and sitting on home end?

Guest OughtibridgeOwl22

Getting desperate! buying train ticket this afternoon, may just have to go down for wee wee up and stand outside ground listening!

Guest RS_OWL

What price band tickets are you after mate?

I have just had a message from a friend saying that due to unexpected events him and his son are not going to get to match on Saturday (gutted!).

He has 1 adult and 1 U18 ticket (ideally wanting to sell both together).

If you or anyone else is interested you will have to be patient as it is not easy for me to contact him and so I cannot guarantee that he will not have sold them in the meantime.

What price band tickets are you after mate?

I have just had a message from a friend saying that due to unexpected events him and his son are not going to get to match on Saturday (gutted!).

He has 1 adult and 1 U18 ticket (ideally wanting to sell both together).

If you or anyone else is interested you will have to be patient as it is not easy for me to contact him and so I cannot guarantee that he will not have sold them in the meantime.

Long shot but if you do find he hasnt sold them at any point and others aren't already waiting on them, i'd happily take them

Guest RS_OWL

Person who was taking these off me is now unable to get to match so I am returning 1 adult and 1 U18 to ticket office this afters. May be worth ringing them as i'm sure they will resell them straight away.