Every gamers...........

I'm also a home and away season ticket holder.

Looks like the only game I will miss this season is League Cup round 2 (if we get there) and Middlesborough home as I'm due to deploy on 28 Apr 13.

I thought that you had a Home, Away and Team Hotel season ticket :biggrin:;-)

:biggrin:

They always make me pay for the hotel myself.

As you mention it, hotels booked for Ipswich, Cardiff, Bolton, Charlton and Millwall at the moment.

Are you 'tipped a wink' about the hotels where the players are staying or is it just pure coincidence that they have stayed in some of the hotels that you did?

Are you 'tipped a wink' about the hotels where the players are staying or is it just pure coincidence that they have stayed in some of the hotels that you did?

It is 100% honestly just pure coincidence. We always stay at Marriott hotels due to our membership/loyalty points stuff.

For Leyton Orient this year I 'expected' our team to stay there, because the last time we stayed in that hotel the team playing Orient that weekend were there.

Think I've done it 3 or 4 times now.

It is 100% honestly just pure coincidence. We always stay at Marriott hotels due to our membership/loyalty points stuff.

For Leyton Orient this year I 'expected' our team to stay there, because the last time we stayed in that hotel the team playing Orient that weekend were there.

Think I've done it 3 or 4 times now.

Nice one.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Funny but our group always has nicknames for other regulars that we only know by site.

Like Mrs Clappy women,Mr Funny Hair, Mr Boring and Mr Strange (although the last one could apply to a few people)

On th odd occasion Mr Smelly :biggrin:

Funny but our group always has nicknames for other regulars that we only know by site.

Like Mrs Clappy women,Mr Funny Hair, Mr Boring and Mr Strange (although the last one could apply to a few people)

There's also Mr old but hung like a donkey man that tends to give me a shy bladder when I'm stood next to him trying to have a wee wee at half time. Its criminal! A wee wee tail like that on an old man....