Derby away info

Guest Waterthorpeowl

hello all what if I had a spare ticket and then my friend who has a dad had a ticket as well and then he could not go and I had an extra ticket and I wanted to use his ticket but he was not going could I use his ticket and sell my ticket or would I be able to not do this and first would I need to buy a ticket to start with?

hello all what if I had a spare ticket and then my friend who has a dad had a ticket as well and then he could not go and I had an extra ticket and I wanted to use his ticket but he was not going could I use his ticket and sell my ticket or would I be able to not do this and first would I need to buy a ticket to start with?

Eh?

Your mates dad will be able to go but you wont, however if you go and he doesn't then your mate will be able to go too.

Or you could just all go.