Let's get behind every player

This year it will be a tough season and as fans we need to do our bit and get behind every player.

We know our players are not the finished articles and they need confidence to grow and improve. As fans we need to support them.

The posts on here criticising players before they have kicked a ball really p!55 me off. DJ has proven himself and if a player is good enough for him then they are good enough for me.

Beevers springs to mind. Far from the finished article but full of potential. Negativity ruined his confidence. Let's make sure that does not happen again.

UTO

Guest Distraught!

So at what point does a player become a "finished article"?

It is not like we are going out with a team of under twenties. Our first team squad seems like a good combination of younger players and experienced ones.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Thought this was a rallying call from Justin fashanu.

Beat me to it... thought this was a gayer thread...

You are a very naighty boy big gums you just like to upset people...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest zico sterland

Problem is with BG his opinion of crap doesnt usually agree with everyone elses,and he then berates that player for the whole season,re Lines who have actually had a better than average season as proved by the optra stats.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Happy clappers......

^

The players will be getting my support if they deserve it

Players like Antonio deserve flipping praise.. Not players who are poo poo

Guest cypress hill

Problem is with BG his opinion of crap doesnt usually agree with everyone elses,and he then berates that player for the whole season,re Lines who have actually had a better than average season as proved by the optra stats.

flippingSTATS

that leon britton who plays for swansea is supposed to have made more passes last season than xavi & iniesta, does that mean he's better than them.

flip STAT'S

Guest Big Guns

Let's get behind players - and it gets negged.

Quality.

Is rather see how they perform first rather than blindly clapping away thanks...