Paul Wilkinson

Guest Fedor

He told you all this and you only met last week. Call me Mr skeptical if you like but I am not convinced

Wilkinson is assisted by Paul Butler in Development and Recruitment. Ex Oldham Chief Scout having played for them,Everton, Sunderland, Leeds and MK Dons. Met him last week playing golf. This next week he is off to Peru looking at players. He also told me Antonio transfer is nailed on and to expect 3 loanees when Premier League clubs have agreed their squads. The players signed by Megson not included in the starting line up towards the end of last season will be allowed to go but if no one comes in for them this will not affect the amount Dave Jones has to spend, Milan has agreed. He also does some defensive coaching and is responsible for a number of the younger players development.

Never played for Everton he captained Wolves while Dj was manager. Top bloke he always said he wanted to play for Wednesday despite that diving header at Bellend Rd. He is why Keiron Lee signed and will become a legend at Hillsborough.

Wilkinson is assisted by Paul Butler in Development and Recruitment. Ex Oldham Chief Scout having played for them,Everton, Sunderland, Leeds and MK Dons. Met him last week playing golf. This next week he is off to Peru looking at players. He also told me Antonio transfer is nailed on and to expect 3 loanees when Premier League clubs have agreed their squads. The players signed by Megson not included in the starting line up towards the end of last season will be allowed to go but if no one comes in for them this will not affect the amount Dave Jones has to spend, Milan has agreed. He also does some defensive coaching and is responsible for a number of the younger players development.

He's told you a lot to say you only met at a golf event. Not sure I'd like my staff to be spouting out stuff behind my back if I'm about to make him my assistant manager. DJ is a very cautious man when it comes to letting people know what's going on. Surely he'd like the same from his staff?!

Are you sure you're not Paul Wilkinson's agent in disguise or the author of his biography? :tongue: