Charity football match chris waddles all stars - THIS SUNDAY 8th JULY

Chris Waddle’s All Stars vs Clowne Old Boys – In aid of Lee Marklew

Kick off: 2pm

Date: Sunday 8th July

Venue: Clune Street Recreational Ground, Clune Street, Clowne, Chesterfield, S43 4NJ

Bar facilities, BBQ, Auction and Raffle. £3 adults, £1 children

Lee has been diagnosed with Ewings Sarcoma, a rare teenagers’ bone cancer. This is a very aggressive form of cancer and it has been confirmed it has spread to his lungs. All of the fundraising efforts will go to immunotherapy treatment which includes vitamin supplements, strict diets and oxygen therapy. The monthly cost for this is £1,500.

Please come to the match and support the cause and help Lee’s fight for life against cancer – you may even see David Hirst trying to run!

**Hope you don't mind me editing your post - wanted to make it easier for people to re-post on Facebook etc to get numbers up. I'll be there to support - fingers crossed the weather does its bit! lloydswfc.**

Edited by lloydswfc
Make details clearer

Guest SWFC1982

Posted on my facebook as well.. I live near Clowne so will definately be there. Hope to drum up some support for you.

Guest Batigol

All the best wishes to make some good fundraising from this. I'm always positive for charity causes, I'll try my best to arrange my weekend around and hope to be able to make it.

On a completely diffefferent note - wasnt Lee Marklew from Terrorvision fame?

Guest SWFC1982

Not the Derbyshire Times.... I emailed the organiser of the event yesterday, and he said Clune Street

HI FG wish i could make it my friend,had some good games against clown A few years ago ,would have been nice to watch them play against the wadler and co ,

have a good day mate i will try and chuck something in on payday

regards Trev ,

Edited by trevdi9