Sheffield Wednesday The Complete or not complete Record book

Was so bored today I thought I would get the bible, my son bought me for xmas, out only to find that the years 71-79 are repeated where 87-95 should be and 87-95 are missing so will have to return, so check yours just in case this isn't a one off. Also surprised at some of the 125 greatest players FFS Booth, Spurr, Wood, Bullen, Bart-Williams and Kovacevic are in and McCalliog, Alexandersson, Potts and Sibon are not.

It took you over five months to get around to looking at a fantastic book which was a Christmas present, and only then because you were "so bored"? You ungrateful get.

I have read a lot of it but didn't notice the errors before, we have been busy watching and celebrating this great season.

Mine is OK, contact the publishers. As you say, some of the 125 are absurd. Matter of opinion I suppose, but, much as I admire Lee Bullen he is in no way one of SWFC's 125 greatest players!

As you say it's a matter of opinion. Bully was a decent 3rd division player, but in one season he played in every position on the pitch AND he was captain of a promotion winning side. For a club with limited success I'd put him in a top 125 easily.