Scotland owls, anyone travelling to games next season?

I am thinking of getting a season ticket next season and was wondering if anyone from Scotland travels to the home games and could provide a lift for me/share transport costs?

I am based in Livingston but am able to get to the services on M74 or Edinburgh if people are travelling down past these areas.

Please let me know if anyone has a free seat in their car and the amount you would want for fuel so i can decide whether i am able to afford a season ticket for next season.

Cheers

James

I'm still awaiting a response from my old man on this one. I'm pretty much Sheffield based these days but he still has a ST and travels down regularly for games. There may be a space for one person on some matchdays. I'll keep you posted.

Guest Glasgow Owl

I would be up for a lift too we could try and get a full car it would be cheaper

traded in my Golf for a more comfy Passat for the up and coming season..lmfao!

Guest Glasgow Owl

Can not it for the season to start, defo get to some games guys we can make this happen ummmm a comfy passat sounds luxurious. lol

getafookinchauferyacant.com ! tis an extra fiver if you sit in the front heated leather seat, a bit like your season tickets dearer in the middle of the stand theory mate :tango:

Guest Glasgow Owl

supporters club www.ScottishOwls up and running with coach to home matches every 2/3 months from Glasgow, pub meet-ups on tv games