Reality check

Glad it turned out OK, relatively speaking.

Sunday seems a long time ago, eh?

Too right........I think we now know why the players reacted the way they did after we scored, I'm pretty sure Megson had told them it was his last game.

Chrissy Chrissy O'Grady is still flipping better than Adam Le Fondre though. lol

glad it worked out for you pricewise wsoc mate , could have done without the bad luck though,mind you the result made up for it mate

Funnily enough, Trev.....it all actually turned out for the best, even my wasted trip to Manchester Airport wasn't wasted, because if I hadn't done those miles the car might have made it to Belgium before conking out, plus I got to spend 3 days with a good friend I rarely see and had a great time with him, so all in all I'm counting myself 'lucky'.

Funnily enough, Trev.....it all actually turned out for the best, even my wasted trip to Manchester Airport wasn't wasted, because if I hadn't done those miles the car might have made it to Belgium before conking out, plus I got to spend 3 days with a good friend I rarely see and had a great time with him, so all in all I'm counting myself 'lucky'.

Another bloody Happy Clapper.

Who'd have thought it?

lol