I got run over on St Mary Gate (after match)

Guest Umbop22

I hate this attitude, we're not in America.

Fair enough for people to sue for recovering costs (healthcare and legal fees, etc) but not for profit.

I agree, but if someone has inflicted permanent damage to another through their own careless actions, why shouldn't they be made to pay financially?

Was this the incident where a woman got out of her horrible little orangey coloured car and started waving a camera in your face and her husband got out in his united shirt and promptly got put on his arse before getting in a strop and taking his shirt off and throwing it on the floor? If it is then I shouted at a police man and asked him to do something. His reply was "wee wee off". Charming.

Then you are a witness to the second incident but more importantly, you are a witness to a Grunter throwing his Bacon shirt down in disgust!

Guest irishowl21

I was walking near when it happened though diddnt see exactly. well funny when wednesday fans roared at the police that she was using her phone while driving. felt sorry for the kid in the front but she shouldnt of been going so fast when hundreds of fans are walking in the road. her husband was a nutter too.. he proper kicked off when riot van got there!!hope your ok now pal!!

2-0 and they fooked it up lol

I hate this attitude, we're not in America.

Fair enough for people to sue for recovering costs (healthcare and legal fees, etc) but not for profit.

Dan I'm not talking about a frivolous lawsuit like the ones you get over here.

If the guy has suffered an injury then under UK law he is entitled to compensation and the compensation will vary according to the extent of the injury and whether or not there was any contributory negligence (i.e being drunk, stupid or both).

The moniker says Utah Owl, but that is where I live, not where I am from (born in Bridlington, raised in Sheffield only just moved to US two years ago). My background is insurance so I am just trying to be helpful.